We Are Hiring
Web / UX / Multimedia Designer
Position: WEB / UX / Multimedia Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Digital Sales
Our medium-sized (and growing) digital agency in the Bedfordview area, that forms part of a larger group of companies, is on the hunt for a talented digital designer to join their team. If you’ve been in the digital agency environment for over three years and are keen to bring award-winning conceptual ideas and a never-say-die attitude, then you may be the person for this role.
The focus will be on front-end design. You will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns and work within a team of like-minded creatives who report to the Creative Director.
You will be required to:
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborate on user experience planning with lead generation as a core focus
- Consult with Account managers and Creative Director
- Research interaction and technology trends
- Perform other graphic design duties when required; eg. Powerpoint presentations, sales collateral and internal communication visuals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three or more years of web, graphic and/or digital design experience
- A bachelor’s or other relevant qualification
- A strong portfolio of previous projects which showcase your talent and conceptual skills, particularly demonstrating corporate or blue-chip client campaigns.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, storyboarding and/or proof of concept skills
- UX and UI competencies
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design mock-ups
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications and CMS platforms, such as Camilyo, WordPress, Joomla etc.
- Own reliable transport
- Working knowledge of Search best practices in Google Display and Programmatic Ad design
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- It would be even better if you have:
- Motion graphics design and production skills coupled with video and sound editing
- Working knowledge of Chase and Office 365
If the above sounds like you, hurry up, get your portfolio to us fast. We want to see 5MB of your best design work in either PDF or JPEG format. No applications will be considered without a portfolio and accompanying CV.
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements must visit our linkedin page to apply.